Tips and Resources for Becoming College-Ready
Congratulations! You have made the decision that college is the best choice for a healthy, engaged, and prosperous future. The information on this site is by no means exhaustive, but is a resource to assist students and parents throughout college exploration and planning. You are encouraged to explore the provided resources further to find information you feel you need for your unique situation, and to attend BWCAN events to expand your knowledge network. We are here to help!
To get started, you may want to head to one of these pages:
- Perfect Fit - find the aspects of college you should consider when choosing the best school for you
- Preparation - find tips and checklists for preparing for college and the steps you can begin to take now
- Planning - once you have a narrowed list of colleges, these tips can help you learn more and stay organized
- Paying - learn about the varying ways to pay for college
- Applying - tips for essay writing and filling out college applications
If you have any college planning questions or recommendations for this site, please contact Nick Beaudry at email@example.com or 810-455-4261.